Exporting your contacts on Windows Phone
We need a bit of a workaround to export Windows Phone contacts to the vCard format. For the following tutorial you will need to have your contacts synchronized with your Windows Live account.
1. Log in to Windows Live People
2. Click Manage in the top left corner, and select Export for Outlook.com and other services. Save the file to your computer on a location where you can find it again later.
3. Go to Google Contacts and log in with your Google Account, if you haven’t already.
4. Click More under the search box and select Import…
5. Import the CSV file that we created in step 2.
6. Your imported contacts will now appear under My Contacts in a folder named Imported <todays date>. Open it, and click More > Export
7. Select the group with the imported contacts, if it isnt already. Select vCard format as the export format.
8. Save the file to your computer and import it in BlueStacks